Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Swollen fingers

Today was the first time in this pregnancy that my fingers swelled. We were taking a leisurely family walk this evening (doesn't it get dark EARLY??!) when I looked down due to a tingly feeling in my hands and noticed that my fingers were larger. I guess it's all part of the fun of it all:) Baby Joseph moves a BUNCH, which I obviously love. In fact, he's moving now. ahh.

Is woot a word? Seriously, if you have any insight on this, let me know. I'm seeing it around a lot. (example: I passed my glucose test! Woot Woot!) I don't get it. Can you help me?

I see I'm not the only fan of Anne of Green Gables, and rightly so! It's good watching, and very CLEAN. I'd highly recommend it for anyone.

Mikayla is doing SO MUCH BETTER at her bedtimes. She used to cry (A LOT!) whenever we'd put her down. I feel like she's kinda maturing, and it's so nice! For both her nap and this evening's bedtime, she didn't cry. :) I used to think that was the only way she'd go down. This new way is so much nicer. There IS an end in sight!

I'm reading in the book of Job right now. I get a little nervous when I do read it. Is that CRAZY or what?? After Job lost his possessions and his children, he said he wanted one thing. And that was for the Lord to destroy him, b/c then he could have comfort. WOW. I can't imagine 1/100 of what he went through. There were lots of good lessons for Job in it all, as there are many good ones for us. More on this later. I hope you all have had a blessed day. God is good. He is.

ps. my mommy made broccoli salad today. YUM ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're earning you some frequent poster miles! Good job, Sis! I love you and yours so much. Come see me for a change.... Yahooey (and where did we get THAT word?) on Miggy going down quietly. Much more peaceful evening, eh? AND a comment from IRELAND! Wowzers!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

I know what you mean about Job. :-)

Hope your swelling goes down!

I love Anne to!!!!!!!!! hehe
Doesnt everyone????

Grace said...

oh i do remember that feeling. those crazy swollen fingers. yuck. especially when exercising. glad you got out there though. and now that the cold front is here, we can bundle up and go together. love you. can't wait to see you.