Thursday, November 01, 2007

3 months away

Lord willing, I'll be meeting our son in 3 months (or so). Is this exciting or what??! Well, for me it is;) I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Mikayla interact with and love on the new baby. As much as she likes our silly cat, I think she'll do quite well with little Joseph Daniel. I can just see her kissing on him! Sweet times ahead, I think!

We had a pretty yummy supper this evening, if I do say so myself.

~Baked Bacon wrapped chicken breasts
~Baked seasoned potatoes
~Corn
~Grape salad (wish you could've been here to share it with us, CC!)

And I know, I shoudn't have capitalized the "b" in Bacon, but I think it deserves it:)

My brother Mike and family are heading to South Dakota in the morning. I had a nice, LONG (always long with him) talk with him this evening. What an encouragement he is to me!!! How I love that brother of mine.

I know it's not the most exciting post, but I don't like having the same old one every time you check;), so this is what I came up with.

Happy payday tomorrow!

Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Grace said...

good job, sarah. i love that you post all the time. i too can't wait to meet little josen. wish i could have been there for the dinner. i really need to go to bed. can't wait til the weekend. i won't have to wake the kids up. how nice will that be? love you.

Anonymous said...

Baby! Glad you talked to Mike. He's tops. Maybe one day we can get a chicken-bacon-wrap invite. See you later!

Christy said...

I guess my phone wasn't working last night. Too bad.... Glad you got to talk to Mike. :) Thanks for trying to check on me today.. I wish it would've been a better time for it. In any case, I love and miss you. And I am definitely in the "can't wait to meet Joseph Daniel" club!