Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week 3

Ladies, this week marks the time when we start jogging a whole mile. gasp. Grace (cheated) went ahead and jogged her 1 mile already. Hey, no problem, Grace; nothing like a little togetherness. You always were "ahead of the bunch." :)

This week's schedule is as follows:

Monday- rest. awww..
Tuesday- run 1 mile (I'm still going to walk a little afterwards- do what you want)
Wednesday- rest
Thursday- run 1 mile
Friday- rest
Saturday/Sunday- rest one day/run 1 mile the next

Sounds like a pretty simple week, eh? All except for the running part. ha!

For those of you who want to be in an actual race, here are some details for the one Grace and I are running in:

Dublin Dr. Pepper 116th Bday celebration
10-2-4k
(free Dr. Pepper all day long- what a selling point, eh?:)
Saturday, June 9, 2007

ps. for some reason unknown to me they didn't say a time;
in the past the races have started @ 8am

Are you ready??

pps. No, Laura, we're not making jam:( We froze lots of strawberries to make smoothies later, and we've eaten LOTS of fresh ones:)

7 comments:

sarahdodson said...

First comment here.

You can register online, Grace (or whoever!) @ signmeupsports.com

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Principessa! The schedule is tempting, but let's wait until Wednesday. I love the Miggy pic, btw.

See you later today. I love you and yours!

Grace said...

really looking forward to it. fixing to go feed abby but i thought i'd say that i didn't cheat last time. i didn't have time to walk a mile so i thought i'd make up for it. come on, mom. you can do it. love you ladies.

Jamie Butts said...

Well, I got behind last week, but I worked hard yesterday on a schedule for my evenings this week that would allow for working out. I'm up for running a mile. Can't do it tomorrow, because I'm meeting with a lady for discipleship. I will run my Tuesday mile today and rest tomorrow. :) Thanks for the schedule. Dr. Pepper for running? That's weird, but I like it. Wish I could go with you. MMM... I love Dublin DPs.

Christy said...

Have fun with your mile tomorrow, best friend forever. Have fun without me.. don't worry, I'll just be hanging out with J.W. and believe me, that is almost the same amount of energy as running a mile. Kinda. Love you.

Thanks for the picnic!

laura said...

dude. still at a half. but that is OK, b cuz b 4 all this practice I couldn't even do that. So no stressin over here. Today my resting was 30 min on the eliptical. Gotta cardio every day...

smoothies! yum!

sarahdodson said...

Mrs. Butts, EVERYONE gets free DP all day long. Not just if you run. hee hee:) Wish you could join us!

Christy, I'm feeling the love.

Laura, good for you! What fun it is to workout "together", eh?