Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's week 2, ladies!

I almost forgot to post our new running regimen- oops! I know you are all just waiting to see what workouts this week holds for us. Ok, without further ado, here goes:

Week 2

Monday- .75 mile run, 1 mile walk
Tuesday- REST
Wednesday- .5 mile run, 1 mile walk
Thursday- REST
Friday- .75 mile run, 1 mile walk
Saturday/Sunday- REST one day, .75 mile run, 1 mile walk

The good news is 2 of the 4 workouts will be done with my sweet sissy Grace! We're off to McKinney in the morning, Lord willing. yay!! :) So much to do before then, so I'd really better get offline. Somehow I get more done when I'm not on this computer. Good night!

3 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

Okay. I'm going to jump in. :) I'll just start at Week 2 with you since we ran some last week. I've finally learned that if I make a few freezer meals ahead, then on nights with book study or home group, I can still work out and have dinner on the table if I leave school by 4:30. The point is - I'm in. Ask me tomorrow how it goes. Need the accountability for sure. :)

Jamie Butts said...

And we get to rest on Dustin's birthday (Thursday) - how kind of the "plan" - woohoo.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hey, I'm going to change the address to my blog. its www.nicholejordan.blogspot.com
change it in your link if you would! thanks!!!

loves ya!