Monday, April 23, 2007

New, fun purchases

  • Haircut! ( I was in desperate need)
  • Jogging pants (nice fit, but it's a must that I wear a LONGer shirt with them. ahem.
  • Ink cartridge ( you just feel kinda lost when you're out of ink, right??) (now we're just out of money)
  • Photo album that holds 500 photos- it's time to get organized; I have photos EVERYwhere, and I just keep finding more.

Ps. Tomorrow's the big mile. gulp.

Pps. CC stopped by for a fun visit; we picnicked, watched Mikayla fall, and shooed cats away;

does it get any better than that??

2 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

Sarah, Gooooood Morning. Birds are chirping and it's 5:12am here. Waiting for the coffee to brew. Wanted to stop by and say hey since I saw your *big mile, gulp* - you can do it. I ran mine yesterday. I did power walk last 7, which helped. Hopefully next time I won't have to. Another thing I did is make myself sprint on the last one and it felt good. I wanted to say that strangely, when life gets busy, working out is the first thing to go, but working out has actually provided more energy the few times I've done it "with" you guys lately, so thanks.
Hope it goes really well. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of the Principessa that not only blogs twice in a row, but runs ONE MILE! Measure that on a straight shot of highway sometime...impressive! I love you! Have a great evening with your wonderful family.