Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mamasita!!!!

What a blessing it is to have such a mother as I do. A most godly, loving, caring, considerate woman she is. She also makes a terrific grandma (Emmie, Ems). I have so much I could write about her, but time does not allow for it all. Suffice it to say, she's a JEWEL. She loves her Lord so passionately and longs to grow in Him and learn more and more of Him. I think that's the most attractive thing about her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRECIOUS MOMMY!!! YOU ARE LOVED!

and she's coming to see me today; does it get any better than that??

4 comments:

Laura said...

what a blessing a godly mother is! happy birthday!

Shaunna said...

She sure is a sweet Mamasita:)

Happy Birthday Mrs. Risse!!

Grace said...

happy birthday, momma! sure wish you were coming here for your birthday:( i would have treated you to dinner too. maybe a raincheck? love you! call me any time:)

Put Your Faith Back into Action said...

I couldn't agree more. (:)