Friday, November 28, 2008

A few Thanksgiving photos




We're here at McKinney thoroughly enjoying our Thanksgiving vacation with the Risses and Ledbetters. Grace is letting me post on her computer. Oh yeah. I GOT A NEW CAMERA TODAY. I went "blitzing" with my mommy, my sissy, and her mom-in-law.  Wal-Mart was so much "fun" at 4:45 this morning. Not too many nasty customers, but we did spot a few. Thankfully, I got a really good deal on my 10 megapixel Samsung point-and-shoot camera. I was also able to pick up a $4 jogging suit for Mikayla and the much anticipated $4 mini chopper. Now I can make my own applesauce!


Here are a few pics. My mom finally had all her baby grands together in one place. Good times, to be sure. How was YOUR Thanksgiving?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best ever! Hurry home! Love you!

Put Your Faith Back into Action said...

aww glad you had a good one to. love ya. (:)

Amanda said...

yay for pictures!!! so many kiddos! how fun!! I cannot believe you got up that early!!! that camera sounds awesome though!!

Heather said...

Great family. Miss you guys.