Saturday, October 25, 2008

"What happened BEFORE the big bang?"

I'm sitting in the living room watching the Science channel and there's a show on called Engineering Supermax Prisons (don't know why, but that kind of thing interests me). During a commercial this man asks the question, "what happened BEFORE the "Big Bang?" ha ha ha. Like the "Big Bang" is some sort of fact that has been established. Give me a break. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1 and that's a fact.

ANYway, tomorrow I'll be teaching my Sunday School class again. It gets kinda tricky on the Sundays that Jody teaches also b/c I really don't have anyone to watch little Joseph. So, I have to either bring him with me (huge distraction) or "appoint" somebody to watch him. And we don't have many people in our church who are up to the challenge. Hmmm... To top it off, Mikayla has started really being clingy and not wanting to be in her class, which makes it extra crazy. The Lord knows these things. Tomorrow's lesson is on the good Samaritan- beautiful story. We'll also be starting to memorize the books of the Bible. That will be good for me.

Hope you have a wonderful Lord's day. Just a reminder that we need to pray for our pastors and teachers. Good night!

3 comments:

Laura said...

we're doing the books of the bible too. kids can memorize so well when they are young. i'm sure you're a fantastic teacher!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, my baby. Love you!

Anonymous said...

if i were there i'd watch 'em both...assuming M would have me...i know that clingon phase well. ;o)

i started in the nursery today! fun!