Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 things that make me feel "cool"

1) I now am able to park our vehicle IN THE GARAGE. Never been able to do that before. What a novel idea. Totally sheltered from the weather, the sun, the ice on windshield, etc. :)

2) I can pause LIVE TV. Enough said.

Thanks for your comments on what makes a friend. Loved reading them. And we had a first time commenter (Hi, Bro. Audey!) that didn't quite follow the directions. He left more than one word in his comment, but the subject matter was good, so that was excused.

It's interesting to me that my sister Grace put something about fun or laughter or something (right?). My original title for that post was going to be something like, "Can there be a good friendship without laughter?" Anyway, the way my mind works is crazy. I do think it's an important part of a friendship. Y'all were probably thinking I was going to say something profound, but alas...

Hope you have a terrific week.

5 comments:

Grace said...

wow, sarah! i can't believe you have tivo and we don't! that's like you having a cell phone before us. unheard of. but you know dean. we'll get it soon. no seriously, like in a week or so. he's already scheduled it. b/c he can't be without technology for long. and congrats on the garage. and i should have said humor, not comedy. that would make more sense. love you. i'm talking to you on the phone right now:)

sarahdodson said...

Dean ALWAYS has to one-up our family. Unbelievable.

Amanda said...

those things are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Showoff, in the best possible way.

Anonymous said...

laughter is the best medicine.