Saturday, August 11, 2007

15/40 weeks

We had such an enjoyable evening with my dear brother/sister-in-law and our niece and nephew. We got to SWIM, which is very unusual for our family. It was really nice. I asked Jamie if I was the first one to ever wear capri pants in their pool :) Kinda funny. (Grace would appreciate that!) They cooked yummy hamburgers for us with corn on the cob, potato salad, and chips and dips. In other words, they spoiled us;-)





I'm hoping this link I'm going to try will work. I want to show ALL of you how the baby looks right now @ 15 weeks. It's truly AWESOME! Just click here. (???)

9 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Ok, I'm only slightly frustrated. I tried the link thing several times and it did not work. Oh well. For those of you very curious- ha!- the website is www.i-am-pregnant.com/pregnancy/calendar/week/15

Put Your Faith Back into Action said...

that is awesome and glad ya had fun. oh and the link did work.

Shaunna said...

The link worked for me too!

Anonymous said...

yay link worked! what a baby!

and. I am slightly jealous of your evening with the Ciscos. Bummed really, not jealous. I so wish we could be more involved in y'alls lives.

Christy said...

I love the baby!!! :) See you in the morning, Lord willing.

Anonymous said...

Give that sweet baby peach a kiss for me! Love to the Dodsons, all around!

Heather said...

The website worked and it was fun to figure out what it had to say about my little one's growth. Hope things are going well!

Grace said...

so i'm glad you didn't drown in your little wetsuit. wish you'd have had the camera out. man, you've already got a lot of comments so i don't know why you complain about me not getting in there the first day to comment. good job on the link. your baby's getting huge!! can't wait to meet the littlest one. love you.

Rebekah said...

The link worked fine for me!

YAY for the second trimester!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you!