Monday, May 22, 2006

My very first blog entry

Well, I'm trying out this blogging thing. I didn't think I ever would, but here I am. I have NO IDEA how to do so many things, but I guess in time I'll learn. Today's been a blessed day. My baby girl is sleeping right behind me. She's due to eat in a few minutes. Also, it's house-cleaning day- lots of fun. Ok, that's all for now. Tomorrow is my dear husband's birthday- yay! I'm going to try to make my first brisket for his bday meal. Should be interesting...

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well, Sarah, welcome to the blogging world! It's good to have you aboard! I'll look forward to reading about you, your hubby and that beautiful little girl of yours! Hope the brisket cooking goes well! and Happy birthday to Jody!

Rebekah said...

PS--
Do you mind if I add a link to your blog on my site? Let me know! :)

laura said...

yeehaw! now we can spy on each other. i love spying.

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

OK, ok, here's the comment. Nice blog! I love you, sis. Can't wait for lunch today. Happy Birthday to Jody!

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton bag maid rite save a lot subjunctive vs indicative bag for men http://freemasonryinbermuda.com freemasonryinbermuda.com