Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy (almost) 38th bday, Lovebug!!

Today we celebrated my husband Joseph's 38th birthday. His favorite color is red, so we decided to give him a red party :o) On the menu was a sausage/veggie dish, broccoli cornbread, berry punch!, red hots, red velvet cake (Pioneer Woman style) and ice cream. Definitely a yummy and filling meal. The only bad news? He is sick. :( So, he tried a tiny bit of food and had the sweetest attitude. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!! And I praise the Lord for giving me such a precious gift!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lauradodson said...

What a youngun! Happy Birthday Jody. Sorry to hear you are sick, hope you're feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
Cheap Flights to Sydney
Flights to Johannesburg
Harare flights,

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday jody.

Shivi Choudhary said...

Collection is good, and wishing you a many many happy returns of the day Jody you can also find out some more cool stuffs on our Free Stock Cash Tips