Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A gorgeous day for fun at the park

Today I was feeling rather lonely and was going to post on Facebook, "does anybody want to do anything today?" Then I (and my sister Grace) figured it sounded a bit too desperate and there is no telling what kind of comments I would get from such a crazy entry (or none at all, which probably would've mad me sadder). ha!


So, I rounded up my babies and headed to the park. With my trusty camera. Since my mom died, I have lost a lot of the zeal I once had to take pictures. It's just not as important to me anymore. I've missed it in some ways. Photography is something we would do together, so that's probably a big reason.

But, I've been reading up more and more on photography and learning a few things. I'm once again inspired, I guess you could say :o) And that makes me happy. And so do these children the Lord has blessed my husband and me with. What JOY they bring to my life. Almost daily (it should be daily) I ask the Lord to help me be a patient and loving mother to my children. I need God's grace and help every day of my life and at all hours! I fail quite often, more often than I'd ever want to admit. Suffice it to say- I am BLESSED!

After the park we got Little Caesar's breadsticks for lunch. Buy one get one free. YUM! Hope you're also enjoying this beautiful weather that the Lord has given us! It's.....NAP TIME!! One of the most wonderful times of the day :o)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

So glad you went out and about. There's nothing like for lifting our spirits :)

Mike and Misty said...

I would love to be there so you could teach me how to take pics :) It would be fun :) Love you so much, thinking about you and praying for you. love you!

Abigail said...

I love all these pictures, Sarah. Glad you went out and took them! I'm sorry you're feeling lonely. I know it's kinda far, but feel free to give us a call whenever! Love and prayers!

Christy said...

I think Henry and I are due for a photoshoot!!!!;) LOVE you sooo much. See you soon, Lord willing.

Heather said...

Great photos! It was so good to see you guys in Tulsa!

A Child Shall Never Be Black and Blue said...

love the pictures and glad you had a good day and hey u made a non boring one at that. and this is reva by the way

Unknown said...

Beautiful post, and so very true. It is very hard to lose someone you love, but it is something we all must face.
Flights to Shanghai,
Cape Town flights,

Unknown said...

Interesting article.

Unknown said...

Really impressed with all your pictures. You are really good with it. Wishing you the best.

http://dianamr2005.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Good writing article