Friday, July 15, 2011

A big FAT break

Hello, friends- whoever you may be. I know it's been a LONG time since I've blogged. After my mom's death, I've just felt so unmotivated to blog much of anything. And right now for me it's falling under the category of "things I'm behind on or an area I'm failing in." SO, I will extend my blogging hiatus for longer. I've stopped blogging and my husband has started. Go figure.


The Lord has been good to our family and remains faithful. I'm almost at the 28 week mark of this pregnancy. It looks like we'll be having a little girl, who we are naming after our mommies. I thought about deleting the blog and just quitting for good. However, I know (pretty sure I know, anyway) that I'll get the blogging itch again in the near future :o) Have a blessed and godly day.

6 comments:

Hannah B. said...

We will miss reading your blog. Look forward to reading Jody's. Love you guys.:)

Joseph Dodson said...

"Don't stop! Never give up!" Those are the lyrics to your favorite song from...oh, I forgot. Anyway, dear bride, you can't stop writing now...seeing as how you got me all set up with my very own blog, you can't leave me all alone in out there. Look! I'm even leaving a comment. I am already eagerly awaiting your next post... MWAH!

Christy said...

Love Jody's comment!!

Mike and Misty said...

LOl...love Jody's comment :) I understand you, Sarah..sometimes us mommies need a break from blogging...I mean there are other things (called children ) calling us, right...or pulling at our pants leg or screaming or needing a diaper change or a kiss....:) love you!

Adoption Mama said...

Will miss reading your blog...but completely understand. Blessing to you and prayers for you.

laurad said...

whatahubby! I agree with Jody. He even gave you a cyber kiss. That's worth something. Don't stop. Just take a nice long break and then give us some baby girl pics to drool over.